Please read the following information carefully before using our website. If you do not agree to be bound by
these terms you must stop using this website immediately.
intended to replace or amend our standard business terms and conditions.
In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to Fifty Shades Developments (50 Shades).
- We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and
your personal information.
also referred to as GDPR.
- In viewing our website and submitting personal information to us via our website you are automatically accepting
rights and how Fifty Shades Developments manage your Personal Information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website
meet your specific requirements.
C. Complaints regarding content on our website
- Our website does not allow users to post any form of content about himself, herself or any other person.
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
- If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
- If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
D. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to make any changes to these Terms at any time. Please check this page regularly for any changes.
E. International Use
- We do not maintain that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the EU and accessing our
website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited.
- If you choose to access our website from locations outside the EU, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible
for compliance with local laws.
F. Access to our Website
- Messages sent over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they can be intercepted, lost or corrupted.
We are, therefore, not responsible for the accuracy of the messages sent by email over the internet - whether from us to
you or from you to us.
- Due to the nature of the internet and the fact that your access to our website involves features outside our control, we are
not responsible for any technical problems you may experience with our website. If you do experience technical problems,
please use the 'contact us' facility on this website to notify us.
G. Intellectual Property
Unless we have clearly stated otherwise, all intellectual property rights belong to Fifty Shades Developments. These include (but are
not limited to) copyright in the graphic images, buttons, layout, and text contained within our website. You may not copy or
distribute our website, except for your own personal use, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
You may not create a hyperlink to this website without our prior written consent.
I. Web Links
- In the event that this website contains links to other sites, please be aware that Fifty Shades Developments are not responsible for the
privacy practices of such third-party sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each site visited to check what personal
information they collect.
- Our privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website. A link to an external site will always result in
- We cannot be responsible for those websites and their content which are beyond our control and we make no representation as to
their quality, suitability, functionality or legality and you waive any claim you may have against us with respect to third party websites.
- Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to ensure the information contained within these pages is accurate, we do not guarantee the
accuracy or completeness of any information contained on or provided in connection with our website.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical
problems you may experience with our website. You are responsible for the security of any data which you transfer to or from our website.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by your use of our website or the information contained
on our website.
These Terms are subject to Polish law. If any dispute arises connected with you using our website, it will
be dealt with by the Polish courts.
If you have any questions then please email us at: