created to explain the key points as they effect the use of our website. These statements are not intended to be comprehensive.
"we", "our", or "us" refer to Fifty Shades Developments (50 Shades).
from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In
the context of the law and this policy, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. It tells you about your
privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and
your personal information.
also referred to as GDPR.
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you with regards to the processing and
control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at:
Know Your Privacy Rights
A. Data we process
- We strictly commit to collect all data and personal information in a manner that is lawful, fair and transparent.
- We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you that which is provided to us by you. We have
collated these into groups as follows;
- Your identity includes information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth, and other identifiers that you may
have provided at some time;
- Your contact information includes details such as business address, home address, email address, telephone numbers (including mobile phone)
and any other information you have given to us for the purpose of communication with you or for holding meetings with you;
- When visiting our website technical data including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time
zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system or platform and other technology on the
devices you use to access our website;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and
website navigation paths;
- Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or
newsletters via our website;
- Information that you may enter when submitting an enquiry via our website such as, your name, your email address,
your telephone number and any other details that you may provide to us within your feedback;
- Any information contained in any communications that you send to us by email, including its communication content
- Any other personal information that you may send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both
B. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee
the security of data you send to us over the internet nor can we be held responsible for the loss of any data you send us via
C. How we process or use personal information
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party other than set out in
- The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information,
and to notify you of the basis for each category. The categories are as follows;
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
- When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and
conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
- In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this
information may be personal information.
- We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the
information before we enter into a legal contract.
- We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party
under the terms of the contract.
Information we process with your consent
- Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse
our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including; job opportunities and our products
and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
- When registering to receive our newsletter via our website or when you submit an enquiry through the contact page
on our website you are giving consent to receive marketing materials and/or newsletter and/or information pertaining
to our products or services.
- We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed
that your consent no longer exists.
Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
- We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, from doing so.
This may include;
- Record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
- Responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- Protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- Insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- Protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
Information we process because we have a legal obligation
- Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper
authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
D. Specific uses of information you provide to us
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so in order for us to meet our contractual obligations
with you to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, bank officers, attorneys, agents, suppliers, or
subcontractors as reasonably necessary for us to satisfy our contractual obligations.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries,
our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for us to satisfy our contractual
- When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given
to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address
so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high-quality service.
- When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information
to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person
some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter
for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
- When conducting a business transaction with Fifty Shades Developments whether as an "investor", “buyer”, “client” or “third-party
independent intermediary” we may collect banking information that you provide to us for the purpose of making
or receiving any payment, whether for making payment for services rendered, and/or paying investor dividends and/or for paying commission
earned. This “banking” information may include; account numbers, bank name and bank contact details.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH AUTOMATED SYSTEMS
Our website strictly does not use any form of Cookies.
F. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
- Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
- We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address.
We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer
or device and the screen resolution.
- We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform
in providing content to you.
G. Our use of re-marketing
We strictly do not use any of the information automatically collected when you visit our website for
the purpose of marketing.
H. Third party advertising on our website
- Our website does not contain any third-party advertising.
- We do include links on our website pages to our partners websites that we feel may be interesting or relevant.
We do not have control over these technologies or the data that these parties obtain. Accordingly, this privacy
policy does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Data maybe be processed outside the European Union within South Africa. The
handling and management of data outside of the EU will be done so in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated within
GDPR as well as the country in which the data is stored, transferred or processed.
- Our websites are hosted within the European Union (EU).
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which
we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects
of our business.
- Accordingly, any data we obtain will be processed, held and stored primarily within the European Union.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws
equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: South Africa.
- We use the following safeguards with respect to data and personal information that is transferred outside the
- The processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and abides by the same binding corporate
rules regarding data processing.
- We may for the purpose of making dividend or commission payments or from time-to-time other payments provide personal information to our
attorneys. This information shall be protected in accordance
- The data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written specifically in accordance with
the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).
CONTROL OVER YOUR OWN INFORMATION
I. Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your
personal data changes.
J. Access to your personal information
At any time, you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you. To obtain a copy
of any information that is not provided on our website you should contact us to make that request.
K. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our database, you should contact us to make
L. Use of our Website by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- We do not sell products or provide services whatsoever via our website that maybe considered of an adult nature.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
- We collect data about all users of and visitors to our website regardless of age, and we anticipate
that some of those users and visitors will be children. We have no control or method of identifying visitors to our website as being under the age of 18.
- Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to
whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit.
M. How you can complain
dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith
with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
N. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as
long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other laws, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defence in court.
O. Compliance with the law
jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your
jurisdiction, we should like to hear from you.
- However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website or enter into
business transactions with us.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary.
The terms that apply to you are those posted on our website on the day you use our website or on the date on which
advise you to keep a printed copy for your records.
or you wish to withdraw your consent then please address your email to Julianna Strocka, at: